Monday, June 9, 2008

THE VAMPIRE ORACLE - BIRTH

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since my last post, but I haven't had much to report. For the last few months, I've been writing like a maniac, because by the end of December I had sold everything I'd ever written. :) In the last few weeks, I've finished both an erotic historical novella and a new western and sent them off to Cobblestone, so hopefully I'll have some good news soon. I've also finished the first book of a big fantasy/historical series and I've been shopping that around to the big New York publishers, so I'm hoping something will come of that, as well.

On Friday, June 6th, my contemporary vampire novella, THE VAMPIRE ORACLE - BIRTH was released from Cobblestone Press. This was quite a departure for me, because I've never written a contemporary before, but it was actually a lot of fun and hope you like it!

To read an excerpt or to order a copy, go to
http://www.cobblest one-press. com/catalog/ books/birth. htm

If you'd like to win a free copy, send an email with your name to diana@dianabold. com. I'll pick three names from all entries received tomorrow 06/10/08 at midnight. Good luck! Have a great summer!

Diana Bold

No comments: