Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wahoo! New Sales!!

I've been a little behind on my blogging lately, but that is because I have been BUSY!! LOL But I'm happy to say all my hard work has paid off. Within the last week I have signed two new contracts with Cobblestone Press. The first is for a novella in CP's VAMPIRE ORACLE series. I will be doing BIRTH. This will be the book that launches CP's print line, so I am very excited about that and so happy they chose me! This is also the first book I've sold on proposal (which means I haven't actually written it yet) which is both scary and thrilling! The second project is my Victorian Historical Romance THE BLACK ORCHID. This one is very near and dear to my heart, as I think it's by far the best thing I've ever written. There is some controversial subject matter in it though, so I'm really grateful to CP for taking a chance on it. :) I hope to have my website updated with new excerpts and covers soon!

No comments: