Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mind Blowing Passion

A writer friend of mine was asking if mind blowing, change your life passion was real, or if it was something we just wrote about because we want to believe it is. The answer seemed clear to me at first, because I have experienced that kind of passion with my sexy husband of 21 years. But then I started thinking and began to wonder if it was indeed possible to experience that kind of passion with someone you've just met. When my husband and I first met, there were definitely sparks and kissing him made my toes curl, but the deep, wonderful passion didn't really happen until we'd been together for years and I'd learned to trust him enough to truly let myself go. There's danger and excitement when you're having sex with someone for the first time, but I don't think many of us really experience mindblowing orgasmic sex at first, because you're too busy worrying how your ass looks. LOL Am I wrong about this?

1 comment:

Miss Reader said...

Diana, I totally agree with you. When I met my husband I would tingle all over with just a kiss. Mind blowing passion came later after several years of marriage. I feel the same way you do because the trust factor. Passion is greater today after 28 years of marriage!