Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My favorite book of all time!

I've been a writer as long as I can remember, but even before that, I was a reader. I read everything I can get my hands on, no matter what genre. I read cereal boxes and signs on the side of the road, magazines and junk mail. I can't even imagine how many books I've read in my life, but out of all of them, I have a definite favorite. My favorite book of all time is Laura Kinsale's SEIZE THE FIRE. I've probably read it 20 times and practically know it by heart. Why this book, of all the books I've ever read? I'm really not sure. For me, it just hits all the right notes. The perfect bad boy hero, who really does have a heart of gold, paired with a naive heroine who has a lot of growing up to do and gets her dreams shattered before she realizes what love truly is. Ahh, perfect. LOL Does anyone else have a book like this, one you just can't get enough of?

No comments: