Monday, April 9, 2007

Letting go is hard to do...


My oldest son just graduated from Air Force boot camp and I just got back from San Antonio, where we got to spend some time with him and go to the ceremony. We all had a fabulous time and it was so great to see him after so many weeks of not even being able to talk to him on the phone. He graduated from high school almost two years ago, and that was hard, but when I saw him this weekend it really hit me that he is not a kid anymore. He is all grown up! It terrifies me, and yet I'm so proud of him I can't stand it! Here is he, all handsome in his uniform. Does he count as the sexy man of the week?

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! Can't believe how grown up your son looks! Hope you had a great time at his graduation. Your picture on your web page is gorgeous too! :)

Oneida said...

You write very well.